Tuesday 25 June 2013

Mr & Mrs Harris Tweed Backpack

Welcome from my new range -

Mr & Mrs Harris Tweed Backpack / Rucksack


These are my latest creations to add to my extensive range of Harris Tweed Bags. I love creating new designs.

These are quite roomy bags which will hold some smaller laptops and tablets for the techy! or perfect for either about town or country walks to hold all your essentials!


Meet Mrs Harris Tweed Backpack / Rucksack
 
Mrs Harris Tweed Backpack measures 13" x 9.5" x 3" wide x 30" webbing strap approx.


 
 



 
 
 
Meet Mr Harris Tweed Backpack / Rucksack
 
Mr Harris Tweed Backpack measures 14" x 10.5" x 4" wide x 37" webbing strap approx.
 




 
Hope you like my new designs!
 
Wee Harris Tweed Backpack / Rucksack to follow! Small enough to carry around all day and yet can hold all the necessary bits and pieces for in and around town or country strolls.
 
 
To see more of my range- check out my website:  www.harristweedbags.co.uk
or online shop to see what is currently available: www.ten10creations.co.uk
 
If there is an item you are interested in but it is not available, please feel free to contact me: bags@ten10creations.co.uk
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment