Sunday 10 March 2013

Harris Tweed Bags

This is my latest work which I have just put up on Etsy! www.ten10creations.co.uk

It is such a lovely sunny but very cold day here. A beautiful day for mother's day! Got spoilt this morning by my two sons!




 
Red Check Harris Tweed Bag - Scallop Flap
 


Beige Cord Lining and two pleated internal pockets



 
Red Check Harris Tweed Bag - Oat Bag
 
 
Grey Check Harris Tweed Bag - Scallop Flap
 
 
These Harris Tweed Bags and more! can be viewed on my etsy site www.ten10creations.co.uk
 
or on my website www.harristweedbags.co.uk - where you will find many more creations!
 
Away now to make some more Harris Tweed Hip Flasks - in lots of different colours and patterns of Harris Tweed.

2 comments:

  1. It is such a lovely sunny but very cold day here. A beautiful day for mother's day! Got spoilt this morning by my two sons! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely sunny but very cold day customised carrier bags here. A beautiful day for mother's day! Got spoilt this morning by my two sons!

    ReplyDelete